Here I have a list of things I want to accomplish before I’m fourteen.
1. Finish reading the first five books of the Bible
2. Finish my quilt
3. Play all three pieces (Stoker’s Siding, Siciliano, See the Rabbit) at the eisteddfods by memory
4. Try five new hair styles (that don’t make me look like a goose)
5. Finish my year’s worth of science before I finish my year’s worth of schedules
6. Take a bite out of an unbroken block of chocolate
7. Read at least thirty books
8. Start busking
9. Cook dinner completely by myself (including dessert)
10. See a whale
11. Go walking once every day for a month (not including Sundays)
12. Sew myself some form of clothing
13. Have regular piano lessons
14. Go to Sydney
I may not finish the whole list, but it’s a goal, and I hope I can accomplish them!