We usually do Beautiful People, where we interview our characters, buuuuut…considering it’s NaNoWriMo we’re doing something a little different.
Welcome to Beautiful Books #2: !
Around this time each year, Sky and I pause our Beautiful People writers linkup and switch gears to Beautiful Books — where we talk about our NaNoWriMo projects. Not doing NaNo?! NEVER FEAR. These questions fit with whatever manuscript you’re working on. And you can do this any time during the entire month of November for any project!
You can check out what we did for Round 1 here. And I think we broke a record with 70+ linkers! WOOT WOOT.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
- Is the book turning out how you thought it would be, or is it defying your expectations?
- What’s your first sentence (or paragraph)?
- Are you a plotter or a pantser? Have you ever tried both methods and how did it turn out?
- What do you reward yourself with after meeting a goal?
- What do you look for in a name? Do you have themes and where do you find your names?
- What is your favourite to write: beginning, middle, or end — and why?
- Who’s your current favourite character in your novel?
- What kind of things have you researched for this project, and how do you go about researching? (What’s the weirdest thing you’ve researched?!)
- Do you write better alone or with others? Do you share your work or prefer to keep it to yourself?
- What are your writing habits? Is there a specific snack you eat? Do you listen to music? What time of day do you write best? Feel free to show us a picture of your writing space!
If you have trouble with the button, just save it as a file, then upload it to your blog, and add a link to my blog manually (like you would link text).