Greetings, writerlings! It’s time for the first Beautiful People of 2016!
Which is marvellously exciting, I know. And this month we have something special for you with a “resolutions and goals” list of questions!
Also just a quick smushy THANK YOU to everyone who’s supported this link up over the last year. You’re amazing. Sky and I care a lot about this little link up so we’re super excited that everyone loves it so much! Although I have to confess: I can’t always visit everyone’s blogs. Time, humans. I don’t have it. So if you can, help me with the comment love?! Visit a few follow linkers and leave some writerly support! HUZZAH!
The linkup is open all month. Just a) grab the questions, b) answer them on your own blog, c) either link to our blogs or take the official button, and d) linkup below!
You can check out the official page (FAQs and examples and archive of previous lists) if you wish
Can I join Beautiful People anytime? Absolutely. It’s designed so you can jump in whenever new questions are posted. They’ll be posted at the beginning of the month, but you can join in at aaaany time.
Can I submit questions to Beautiful People? Yes! In fact, we encourage it. If you’d like to submit questions, you have two choices. Either leave a comment on Paper Fury or Further Up and Further In, or send us emails. Whichever way you choose, we’ll attempt to use your questions.
When is it? The meme is live on the 5th of every month! You can join in at any time during the month, just add your post-url to the linky. And don’t forget we’d love you to share the comment-love and visit some fellow linkers.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
- What were your writing achievements last year?
- Tell us about your top priority writing project for this year?
- List 5 areas you’d like to work the hardest to improve this year.
- Are you participating in any writing challenges?
- What’s your critique partner/beta reader situation like and do you have plans to expand this year?
- Do you have plans to read any writer-related books this year? Or are there specific books you want to read for research
- Pick one character you want to get to know better, and how are you going to achieve this?
- Do you plan to edit or query, and what’s your plan of attack?
- Toni Morrison once said, “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” What are the books that you want to see more of, and what “holes” do you think need filling in the literary world?
- What do you hope to have achieved by the end of 2016?