Oh look. IT’S JULY. THE YEAR IS HALFWAY OVER.
Are you panicking? I am, of course, not panicking. (#lies) I hope you’ve been having a successful writerly year AND for those doing Camp NaNoWriMo this July…I hope you are not dead. Or at least if you’re dead, just be only mostly dead so you can still join in Beautiful People with us. Because priorities, writerly fiends. Get them in order.
This month we have a fun random assortment of questions! Just remember: BP is designed to help you get to know your characters better, so delve deep when answering the questions! SEARCH YOUR SOULS. Or do whatever you want, because that’s fun too.
The linkup is open all month. Just a) grab the questions, b) answer them on your own blog, c) either link to our blogs or take the official button, and d) linkup below!
You can check out the official page (FAQs and examples and archive of previous lists) if you wish
Can I join Beautiful People anytime? Absolutely. It’s designed so you can jump in whenever new questions are posted. They’ll be posted at the beginning of the month, but you can join in at aaaany time.
Can I submit questions to Beautiful People? Yes! In fact, we encourage it. If you’d like to submit questions, you have two choices. Either leave a comment on Paper Fury or Further Up and Further In, or send us emails. Whichever way you choose, we’ll attempt to use your questions.
When is it? The meme is live on the 5th of every month! You can join in at any time during the month, just add your post-url to the linky. And don’t forget we’d love you to share the comment-love and visit some fellow linkers.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
- Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
- What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
- What’s the nicest thing they’ve done for someone else, and why did they do it?
- Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
- Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
- Are they organized or messy?
- What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
- What do they eat for breakfast?
- Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
- What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?)