Hello little gremlins I hope you’ve been working on the most WONDERFUL stories.
Wait, did I say gremlin? I mean writer. Obviously. Hah…so easy to get those words confused.
Welcome to the June edition of Beautiful People! If you’re new here, it’s basically interview questions for your characters so you can get to know them better and also introduce them to your blog followers! It’s also monstrously fun and all the gremlins are doing it.
And good luck to all those gearing up for Camp NaNoWriMo in July! Yeah…I don’t know how it’s already June either. What even. I’m still plodding through edits, but hopefully I’ll be writing something with knives and thieves in it during July. Be sure to tell me about your upcoming projects in the comments!
Beautiful People is a writing blog meme which I co-host with the marvellous Sky @ Further Up and Further. We post questions at the beginning of each month (generally around the 5th) that you can answer on your own blogs! It’s designed (A) to help you get to know your characters better, and (B) share with us about your writing projects!
OH! And the linkup is open all month. And check out our FAQ page for more details and to see the archives.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE BUTTON!
Or link to this page so anyone can join in!
- What’s their favourite place they’ve ever visited?
- What’s one mistake they made that they learned from?
- What was their favourite subject in school? Or favourite thing to learn about?
- What’s their favourite flower/growing thing?
- Have they ever made someone cry? What happened?
- Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?
- What do they dream about at night?
- They’ve gone out for a “special meal.” What would they eat?
- What’s at least one thing they want to do before they die?
- Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?