Welcome to the April edition of our original meme: Beautiful People!
In honour of National Sibling Day (April 10th) we’re having a bit of a sibling theme for the linkup. Which excites me a lot because I love writing about (slightly psychotic) families.
But don’t panic!! If you don’t have any siblings in your current-works-in-progress you can totally pick a platonic-sibling-ish friendship. Or, you know, write a whole book just for this round of BP. (What?! I’m just throwing out suggestions.)
Also: HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who links up!! We usually have been 30 and 50 writers join in which is, just, wow. We appreciate it a billion percent (really, we do). I haven’t had much luck visiting everyone’s posts lately, so, if it’s possible, try and squeeze in a few visits to other linked blogs and share the comment love! (Comments rock, folks.)
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. What is the first memory they have of each other?
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words.
3. What kind of things do they like to do together?
4. What was their biggest fight?
5. How far would they go to save each other?
6. What are their pet peeves about each other?
7. What are their favorite things about each other?
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc?
9. Who has the strongest personality?
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story?