A combination of clicking, stumbling, and reading brought us across Before My Penn Has Gleaned. And, turns out, this blog hosts a link-up for Character Interviews.
Yep. I said it. Character Interviews.
How brilliant is that?!
It’s called “Beautiful People” and there’s a link up every month. Since we NotebookSisters have a thing for writing…and books…and our characters…we thought maybe we’d give it a go.
2. Does your character have a specific theme song?
3. What’s their worst childhood memory?
4. If your character had a superpower, what would it be?
5. If your character crashed on an island with a bunch of other people, how would your character help the group survive?
6. Are they married? If not, do they someday wish to be?
7. What is a cause they would die for?
8. Would they rather die fighting valiantly, or quietly at home?
9. If someone walked up to them and told them they were the child of the prophecy, would they believe them?
10. Do they prefer the country or the city?