Yay for another round of our character interview link up!
Last month there were 52 of us interrogating our characters, which is an awesome number and thank you to everyone who joined in!! Oh, but don’t forget to pop around and visit other blogs linked up, okay?! Comments make everyone happy.
Welcome to our September Edition!
As you’ve probably noticed from my epic post title…we’re doing villains this month! YAY FOR VILLAINS. Okay, that did sound bad. I always have an intense soft spot for my villainous characters (they’re misunderstood, okay?) and we all know it’s extremely important to have well-fleshed out villains.
Beautiful People is a meme designed to help writers learn more about their characters. The hosts (that’d be Sky @ Further Up and Further In, folks, oh and also me. I’m wonderful) will give you 10 interview questions for you to answer on your own blogs.
You link up. You have mandatory fun. We eat virtual cheesecake together. What’s not to love?!
The linkup is open all month! It will run on the 5th of every month.
NOTE: If you have a private blog, you’re still welcome to use the questions. Obviously you just won’t have the bonus of meeting and chatting with other writers. But you’ll still get to know your character better. Which is awesome.
This week’s questions are submitted by Bound and Freed.
1. What is their motive?
2. What do they want, and what are they prepared to do to get it?
3. How do they deal with conflict?
4. Describe their current place of residence.
5. If they were writing this story, how would it end?
6. What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them?
7. How do they show love? What do they like to do with/for people they love?
8. Do they have any pets?
9. Where would they go to relax/think?
10. What is their weapon of choice? (FYI: words, eyes/looks, and fists count as weapons too.)
– Big or small! It’s your choice.
– If you absolutely can’t get the button to link back to my blog, that’s okay! Just make sure somewhere in your post there’s a direct link to my post…that’s so if your bloggly friends want to join in, they know where to go!