Time for our glorious March edition of the Beautiful People linkup for writers!
And since we’re coming up to the first Camp NaNoWriMo of the year, I hope all our brains are busily gathering strength for a writing session. Yes? YES??? I lowkey plan to write something in April, but I also lowkey plan to edit in March. Unless zombies eat me first. (I CAN ALWAYS HOPE SINCE EDITING = TORTURE.) But considering I have neither decided on a project or even opened my Scrivener files…ha ha. Maybe I am a lifeless pancake this March. WHO CAN KNOW.
But onwards to the linkup, shall we?! This month we have a delightful assortment of random questions for you. And as a delicious sneak peek — just know that Sky and I have two really exciting and fun themed BP’s coming up so stay tuned! And, as always, if you want to submit questions, hit us up.
Don’t forget to pop over and say hi to some other writers! And NOTE: make sure when you’re linking up your post, to only link THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SINGLE POST. Not your whole blog. And don’t link up until you’ve actually joined in the link up. Because otherwise it makes no sense, matey.
Beautiful People is a writing blog meme which I co-host with the marvellous Sky @ Further Up and Further. We post questions at the beginning of each month (generally around the 5th) that you can answer on your own blogs! It’s designed (A) to help you get to know your characters better, and (B) share with us about your writing projects!
OH! And the linkup is open all month. And check out our FAQ page for more details and to see the archives.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE BUTTON!
Or link to this page so anyone can join in!
- What’s their favourite book/movie/play/etc.?
- Is there anything they regret doing?
- If they were sick or wounded, who would take care of them and how?
- Is there an object they can’t bear to part with and why?
- What are 5 ways to win their heart (or friendship)?
- Describe a typical outfit for them from top to bottom.
- What’s their favorite type of weather?
- What’s the worst fight they’ve ever been in?
- What names or nicknames have they been called throughout their life?
- What makes their heart feel alive?