Time for celebrations. And cake! And a giveaway! Blow up some balloons, blogglings, because today’s the launch of our week long
Critiquing and editing can be painful, so we decided to throw a party (natural conclusion). You can read our plans here too. Get your red pens out! Let’s critique!
– The giveaway (for two 10,000 word critiques) runs all week! We’ll announce the winner on Sunday.
– We had 7 tributes enter to have 250-words of their manuscripts critiqued by us and posted on the blog. You’ll see them throughout the week.
– Our posts may just include Disney characters.
– There will be a posts on how to prepare yourself for your writing to be critiqued. And we’ll explain different styles of editing.
– We’ll have a collection of helpful links to other writers’ and authors’ tips on critiquing.
– And we’ll eat cake.