I’m leaving you.
But only for a few days, I promise. And, because of this very sad leaving*, I’ll write you a list of things to keep in mind in my absence**.
I’ll (probably) return on the 1st of December.
* Well sad for you. I’m going on a holiday. I’m having fun.
** Because, I confess! I do mildly panic over my blog when I’m not around. Yes, I’m that kind of obsessed blogger. Gee. Now you know all my secrets.
1. I have two guest posters coming to keep an eye on you.
The fabulous Aidyl and Amanda will be babysitting you! Well, babysitting my blog. Look out for them on Monday and Wednesday. A review might also pop up at some point, so you don’t forget me. (I really am insecure, aren’t I? But also, because I have a lot of reviews. That’s the real reason. Of course.)
2. Despite the quote at the beginning of this post, I do not consider you blogglings wild things.
3. Where am I going on this hiatus?
4. BOOKS, peoples, BOOKS.
5. Have you even packed yet, Cait?
6. So what happened to paperfury.com?
7. What about a sneak peek then?
8. When I get back I’m having a Rather Large Christmas Party
9. Also, this needs celebrating…
10. WELL. GOODBYE, THEN.
See you in a week or so! I will miss my blog. And you. Of course. I will miss the blog and you. Ahem.
Cait is reading and X-Men comic instead of, you know, packing. Although she will get to throwing her clothes in the caravan at some point. (The comic is hilarious, though. WOLVERINE. Also Captain America. In the same comic?! This is brilliance.) She’s still reading Egg and Spoon which makes her hungry.