What kind of a party would it be without playing Pass the Parcel?! Ready for the Notebook Sisters’ version?
Below are 10 YA-book related questions for you to do on your own blog (yay!). Snatch our blog party button (there’s one below, or another in the sidebar) and answer the questions. If you like you can throw the Parcel to your friends! (Okay, fine, it’s basically a tag…but we’re calling it Pass the Parcel.)
To keep track of our fabulous Parcel-Passees, we have a link up widget underneath the post. If you forget to link up, no worries. It’s no biggie.
Now, you really, really want to play this game (trust me). All participants will be able to log in EXTRA points into the rafflecopter when we give away a book at the end of the month!
So, rules for those of us (like cait) who love lists?
1. Fill out the tag.
2. Add the Notebook Sisters Book Blog Party button to your post.
3. Tag your friends if you like! (optional…but it would be fun)
4. Link up (optional) below so we can read and comment on all your fabulous tags!
1. Name your top 5 favourite YA authors!
2. What’s the last YA book you read and what did you think of it?
3. What’s your favourite YA genre? (Dystopian, romance, sci-fi, contemporary, etc.)
4. Let’s talk characters! Pick a character you love and tell us why?
5. Top YA villain?
6. Top YA couple?
7. With dystopian on the decline, what do you think will be the next hot-trend in YA?
8. What’s the next YA book on your to-be-read pile?
9. What’s the fastest time you’ve ever finished reading a book in? (And what was the book?!)
10. (And now for the burning question) Do you think books should be sorted according to colour or title? (This matters.)
Have fun, everyone! This is open for you to do whenever you like until the end of the month!
Don’t forget to vooooote for the best picture of our Simon Says contest! (Voting closes in 2 days!)
And, oh, are you ready for it?! Tomorrow we interview Amanda Bradburn!! We’ll be giving away a copy of her fantastic book, THE KEEPERS OF ELENATH. She’ll also be answering questions! It will be frabjous.
Not sure what this party thing is? Go here.