It’s SURVEY time!
Remember when I had you take a survey to help me make Paper Fury a more awesome blog? I spent hours sorting the responses into the most epic infographic in the world. (I took hours because I’m technologically challenged and had to enter everything in one-by-one. Don’t ask. Just…roll your eyes and let’s move on, yes?) I’m quite proud of this graphic and I’m really pleased so many people took the survey! 214 of you did! Yay!
The results should come up as an interactive chart below, but supposing they don’t, click to see them on infogr.am.
Obviously this is a lot of feedback to processes. I shall gulp and maybe ponder for 4.6 seconds and then I’ll dive right in.
Thoughts so far:
- I’ve decided to start that Wattpad account. (I like how Figment looks better, but Wattpad has an app and that’s handy.)
- To merge “guest posts” and “collabs with other bloggers” I’m pondering on a monthly interview with some fabulous (newer) blogger.
- You peoples all have identity crises and think you’re fruit. (What is wrong with you?)
- I’m truly surprised at the amount of people who said I’d never been to their blog since…commenting back is my BIGGEST policy. My bad! (If I’ve never commented on your blog, do feel free to leave me a link in the comments with a small glare.)
- I shall (probably?) post less in order to keep up with comments.
- I AM RULER OF ALL. The rest of you are deluded.
- I’m surprised at the number of non-bloggers that read Paper Fury. YAY! And THANK YOU!
- I’m planning to do some more crafty posts because…I like that stuff and I wish to blog about it.
- And a few more “about me” posts should happen too. I’ve been blogging for nearly 4 years and feel like I’ve talked about myself so so much. BUT! Then I realise I’ve only known most of you for 1 year or less! So yes. I will introduce myself more.