Welcome to Part 2 of Beautiful Books where we talk about our NaNoWriMo novels!
Or any novels! you don’t have to be doing NaNo to participate in the linkup! We’re all here to just shout vaguely about our WIPs (works-in-progress) and probably cry a little or set our hair on fire. Good normal things.
Today’s all about giving us a bit of an “update” on how your WIP is going. You can catch up on Part 1 here where we introduced our projects. (Totally still do the questions even if you missed the linky!) And basically let’s keep motivated and enthused about our projects and not eat through a brick wall.
You’ve got this. I believe in you.
Just like every year, we’re giving our monthly link up “Beautiful People” a small rest so we can focus on “Beautiful Books”. Sky and I host Beautiful Books so we can focus on our NaNoWriMo projects. The format is the same as Beautiful People. We’ll post 10 questions to answer about your WiP — aka your beautiful book. Answer the questions in a blog post of your own and then come back here to link up! Don’t forget to grab the blog button and link to this post.
NOTE: You can do it for ANY novel! You do not need to be doing NaNo to join in!!
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE BUTTON!
Or link to this page so anyone can join in!
- Overall, how is your mental state, and how is your novel going?
- What’s your first sentence (or paragraph)?
- Who’s your current favourite character in your novel?
- What do you love about your novel so far?
- Have you made any hilarious typos or other mistakes?
- What is your favourite to write: beginning, middle, or end — and why?
- What are your writing habits? Is there a specific snack you eat? Do you listen to music? What time of day do you write best? Feel free to show us a picture of your writing space!
- How private are you about your novel while you’re writing? Do you need a cheer squad or do you work alone (like, ahem, Batman)?
- What keeps you writing even when it’s hard?
- What are your top 3 pieces of writing advice?
now i haven’t started NaNo yet (arhmm I’m dying I’ve just been too busy) but DO TELL ME HOW YOU’RE GOING?!? any other late starters??? has anything in your novel surprised you as you’re writing??? and what do you love best about NaNoWriMo?
Also feel free to add me as a buddy on the NaNo site! I’ll add you back.