And we are BACK.
Did you miss us? Of course you did. What am I asking? Ridiculous of me. I apologise.
SO! Without internet, one should have a little holiday, right? Catch up on writing, reading, cleaning plot bunnies out from under the bed?
You’d like to THINK that wouldn’t you?
1. Found the floor of my room. It looks the same as it always did. Might as well cover it back up with stuff.
2. Made chocolate chip biscuits with my 2 year old nephew (after a debate on whether we should buy mini marshmallows or chocolate chips. We agreed to buy the chocolate. But it was torture driving home without opening them.)
3. Discovered the weight of INKHEART. (It’s 440 grams. Now you know too.)
4. Had an idea for a brilliant story that will incorporate the greater good for bad! (It will also be middle-grade. Which is…a terrifying thought.)
5. Plotted said idea. Could not make a pinterest board. Wept.
6. Edited more of BOYBOTS. Up to 61K now, which is were the original version ended. 10K to go! It’s supposed to have romance in it, but huh. That’s been working like a charm. The first time the MC actually stared into the love-interest’s eyes is at 58K. Then she dug a bullet out of him.
I LIKE this book. Exciting.
7. Read 3 books in 3 days. Big fat books too, I’ll have you know.
8. My 8-month-old niece spat on me a lot. And used me as a dish cloth to wipe her mouth on.
9. Went to the beach and saw whales!
As you can see, it was an incredibly unproductive time. No blogging. No answer emails. No entering giveaways (I’m an obsessive book-giveaway enter-er.) No googling the great questions in life. No using GIFs. No sharing my awesomeness.
I know you dear minions suffered greatly, but here is a virtual chocolate chip biscuit (minus marshmallows) and a pat on the head.
Okay. Back to business.
Since I consumed books in great quantity over the last week, I have a LOT of reviews up my sleeve. Therefore I have devised a poll (it’s up there in the sidebar) for you to vote upon which reviews you’d like to read!
Or you can comment.
Comments are good. We may have missed your comments, but shhh! Secret.
(Note: I didn’t read all these books in the last week. Just half of them. I read way too many books to review on the blog, so help! Decisions!)
Click on the book covers and they’ll take you to Goodreads to read the blurbs.
Vote away, blogglings! And bonus points if you can name all the movies I quoted from. (There are many, I assure you.)
PS. There is a cover reveal and giveaway coming tomorrow!! Tomooorrrrooow! I’ll love ya. Tomorrrooow.
cait has apologised to the internet after breaking her vows of “till death do us part”. it has forgiven her and they are on speaking terms once more. she looks forward to complete draft #2 of boybots. since she read so much in the last week, she feels like ignoring her tbr stack. for a loooong time. next in line for the throne, though, is life in outer space and love love.