1. I’m writing science fiction, and I’ve barely read that genre.
2. My characters have such boring and normal names, they’re actually quite original.
3. I’m writing about saving a planet, and I write it in an exercise book. (Save the planet, but not the trees! Ahem. A little odd, but it works for me.)
4. I have a tendency to make my characters a little too sarcastic, even when they’re not supposed to be. But hey, it’s a first draft.
5. The thought of editing fills me with terror.
6. I came up with a climax after I’d started writing.
7. I cannot write by outline without dooming the book.
8. I’m not very long-winded, and getting to 10,000 words is cause for a celebration (I haven’t chucked it in yet! Huzzah!)
9. I have no idea what’s going to happen next… I really should be thinking about that right now.
10. Writing’s actually kind of fun… especially when you don’t know what’s going to happen. It’s more like an adventure, then…