Okay, I’m going on about LOTR too much. But in my defense, we never reviewed the Lord of the Rings movies, so I’m going to have some fun with it.
1. Eowyn can’t cook.
2. Sam can cook (roast chicken–you never know.)
3. Gimili has a strange fascination with hair.
4. Eowyn can sing.
5. Pippin is taller than Merry. (But only for a little while.)
6. Boromir’s not the jerk I thought he was. (Why’d they cut his relationship with his brother Faramir out? My opinion of him has changed dramatically. It was all that horrible father’s fault!)
7. Pippin isn’t likely to grow any more (except sideways.)
8. There was a lot more going on with Eowyn and Faramir than glancing at each other during Aragorn’s coronation. (cait didn’t believe me that this all meant they’d get married.)
9. Sam punched Frodo
10. Eomer was a really great older brother, after all…
11. Aragorn isn’t good at dipolmacy.
12. You can string out a Lord of the Rings marathon from the 24th of December to the 4th of January and stay sane (believe it or not)…but it was fun!