I like lists. I like plans.
Instead of traditional new years resolutions, I have a List. That’s right, people, a List. I am about to embark on 20 Things to do Before I’m 20. If you’ve been here for a while (bless you, amazing people) then you might remember my 19 and a Half Things to do Before I’m 19 and a Half. Halves are cool, okay? But I’m updating my list.
If you’d like to recap on my old list, I recounted what I accomplished and what I didn’t.
So. I present, the new and improved…
1. See Sydney
2. Finish rewriting (at least) 2 titles in my fantasy series
3. Read Twilight and Harry Potter (to find out why on earth they’re so famous!)
4. Go to a writing expo/conference/festival
5. Start a completely new writing project
6. Hike somewhere exciting and new
7. Read 70 books
8. Obtain (somehow) something in the kindle-ish/ipod-ish family.
9. Keep playing cello and finish 5th grade
10. Try a new food (by food here, I mean preferably something in the dessert family)
11. Query an agent
12. Stay in a resort on an island (oh…yeah. totally)
13. Wear a Katniss-braid!
14. Read a book from a genre I’ve never tried.
15. Learn how to design a website
16. Cut my hair (sniff…still made it on the list)
17. Learn Sonata in C minor Op. 13 by Beethoven (like this)
18. Make a mockingjay shirt like this.
19. Sell kusudama and paper crane mobiles.
20. Learn a little photography
I have a year. Better get working, right?