1. I play the piano. I only ever talk about playing the flute when I’m blogging. This is because I’m not very good at the piano, and I avoid concerts like the plague when I’m not confident. Regardless, I still do play the thumper.
2. I can make a packet of mini chocolate Easter Eggs last for months. For instance: Easter was back in, what? March? I’ve still got enough eggs left to last for another few months.
3. I don’t collect things, except for sheet music. On my computer. I search for the sheet music from all my favourite soundtracks, and save the links for the day when I’ll be able to play it.
4. Unless it’s late at night, I never get ideas. Bookish, blogging, life, anything. It must be eight-thirty onwards, and usually when I’m supposed to be going to bed.
5. I was a morning person when I was, like, five. I don’t know what happened.
That Youth Orchestra Cait mentioned yesterday? It’s going well. It’s the last day today, and it ends in a concert, so it should be fun! If we’re lucky, we may be able to find a pair of hands to hold a video camera and conjure up a clip of us playing for your listening enjoyment…
In the meantime, this is the most gorgeous soundtrack song covered by piano ever. Actually this guy does all sorts of great soundtrack/piano covers. Like, Snow White and the Huntsman and Batman Begins. Amazing. Anyway.