WELCOME to another edition of our writer linkup: Beautiful People! It’s a little later than usual (we like to post on the 5th of each month) but Sky and I were busy being fabulous.
We’ve got a Parents Theme going this month in honour of the American Father’s Day. Don’t have any parents in your book? DON’T PANIC. Guardians, mentors and grandparents can use these questions too! Anyone who has a “parental” role in your book, basically.
As always, if you’d like to see us do a specific them, LET US KNOW. We welcome suggestions! Oh, and if you’re not sure how this whole linkup works, feel free to peruse past posts. Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in! LET’S GET STARTED THEN.
1. Do they know both their biological parents? Why/why not?
2. Have they inherited any physical resemblances from their parents?
3. What’s their parental figure(s) dress style? Add pictures if you like!
4. Do they share any personality traits with their parental figures? And which do they take after most?
5. Do they get on with their parental figure(s) or do they clash?
6. If they had to describe their parental figure(s) in one word, what would it be?
7. How has their parental figure(s) helped them most in their life?
8. What was their biggest fight with their parental figure(s)?
9. Tracing back the family tree, what nationalities are in their ancestry?
10. What’s their favourite memory with their parental figure(s)?