WELCOME WELCOME! Time for our July edition of Beautiful People! We have a sort of lazy summery set of questions for you this month (apologise to those, like me, who are shivering in the cold). Also, if you write fantasy and need to tweak any of the questions (like what’s their favourite “food” instead of “ice cream”) GO AHEAD. We still love the rebels.
Also to those of you doing Camp NaNoWriMo, let me cheer you on and feed you motivating chocolate! The “cabin” thing actually terrifies this Hermit writer, so I’m waiting until November to join the legions. I’m editing this month. And by “editing” I mean I’m on pinterest thinking about editing.
Also, did you know it’s National Ice Cream day on the 19th? Isn’t that awesome? We have one ice-creamy in honour of that.
Anyway! Onwards, I say!
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
1. What’s their favourite ice cream flavour?
2. Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What are they wearing? Who will they be with?
3. Look at your character’s feet. Describe what you see there. Do they wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Are they in socks that are ratty and full of holes? What do they consider comfortable and what do they consider agony?
4. Do they have any birthmark or scars? Where are they and how did they get them?
5. What kind of music do they listen to? Does it change depending on their mood or is it always consistent? (Feel free to share samples!)
6. Do they have any musical talent? Play an instrument? How’s their singing voice?
7. What kind of book would you catch them reading?
8. How would they spend their summers (or their holidays)?
9. It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. Ex. If they’re eating breakfast, what’s on the menu? Are they hiking, shopping, lazing around?
10. Is there anything your character wants to be free of?