Welcome to our 12th (!!) edition of the Beautiful People writers linkup! YAY! We have a friendship-theme going this month in honour of National Friendship Day (August 2nd).
OH! And just a little note, but two of my blogging friends Emily and Alyssa have started up a Snazzy Snippets linkup! They give you a theme and you share small snippets of your writing that might fit. It is glorious. So if anyone is interested that, do pop over!
Oh oh and another teeny tiny note but…I have been endlessly swamped lately and haven’t gotten a chance to read everyone’s Beautiful People posts. I AM SORRY. So if, when you link up, you can pop by to a few people’s posts and leave some comment love that would be fabulous.
ANYWAY! LET US MOVE FORWARDS!
1. How long have they known each other, and how close are they?
2. What’s their earliest memory of being best friends?
3. Do they fight? How long do they typically fight for?
4. Are their personalities similar or do they compliment each other?
5. Who is the leader of their friendship (if anyone)?
6. Do have any secrets from each other?
7. How well do they know each other’s quirks and habits?
8. What kind of things do they like to do together?
9. Describe each character’s fashion style (use pictures if you’d like!) How are their styles different/similar?
10. How would their lives be different without each other?
NOTE: If the button doesn’t work for you then try just saving the image and uploading it your blog and then “linking” it like you would a sentence! It works. Trust me.