Welcome back to another edition of the Beautiful People Writers linkup, hosted by myself and Sky! We have some particularly epically delicious questions for you this month and then next month?! TIME TO START PLOTTING FOR NANOWRIMO! (Squee!) We’ll be having some special-question-editions like we did last year.
But let’s dive into September’s batch! And, OH! Don’t forget to stop by and visit other linkers. I try to get around to everyone, but I fail a bit. FORGIVE ME.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
1. They’re in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?
2. Are they easy to get along with?
3. Who was the last person they had a deep conversation with?
4. They’re in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?
5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?
6. Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
8. How do they feel about their body?
9. What is the cruellest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
10. What’s the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
NOTE: If the button doesn’t work for you then try just saving the image and uploading it your blog and then “linking” it like you would a sentence! It works. Trust me.