Hello humans, writing beans, and other potential life forms!
We have a delightful childhood themed edition for you today. Can I hear a huzzah? BECAUSE HUZZAH. (And while we actually had these questions planned for a while, shout out to Melissa for reminding us of them!) Also we had 72 linkers last month which is, um, HUGE. So thank you for that, writing beans!
The linkup is open all month. Just a) grab the questions, b) answer them on your own blog, c) either link to our blogs or take the official button, and d) linkup below!
You can check out the official page (FAQs and examples and archive of previous lists) if you wish
Can I join Beautiful People anytime? Absolutely. It’s designed so you can jump in whenever new questions are posted. They’ll be posted at the beginning of the month, but you can join in at aaaany time.
Can I submit questions to Beautiful People? Yes! In fact, we encourage it. If you’d like to submit questions, you have two choices. Either leave a comment on Paper Fury or Further Up and Further In, or send us emails. Whichever way you choose, we’ll attempt to use your questions.
When is it? The meme is live on the 5th of every month! You can join in at any time during the month, just add your post-url to the linky. And don’t forget we’d love you to share the comment-love and visit some fellow linkers.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
- What are their first childhood memory?
- What were their best and worst childhood experiences?
- What was their childhood home like?
- What’s something that scared them as child?
- Who did they look up to most?
- Favourite and least favourite childhood foods?
- If they had their childhood again, would they change anything?
- What kind of child were they? Curious? Wild? Quiet? Devious?
- What was their relationship to their parents and siblings like?
- What did they want to be when they grew up, and what did they actually become?