We’re having slightly different questions today…because we’re going to talk about YOU.
Exciting, is it not? You are such a fun topic, you writer lordling. In honour of Camp NaNoWriMo, we’re going to have questions centring around your authoring process. And then, as always, I will wait with tea and small warm pretzels at the end of this post so we can have a writers update chat (BECAUSE IT’S FUN).
To all those writers doing Camp NaNo: GOOD LUCK.
To all those writers not doing Camp NaNo: STILL GOOD LUCK.
To all those writers just generally crying over projects: SAME.
Beautiful People is a writing blog meme which I co-host with the marvellous Sky @ Further Up and Further. We post questions at the beginning of each month (generally around the 5th) that you can answer on your own blogs! It’s designed (A) to help you get to know your characters better, and (B) share with us about your writing projects!
OH! And the linkup is open all month. And check out our FAQ page for more details and to see the archives.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE BUTTON!
Or link to this page so anyone can join in!
- How do you decide which project to work on?
- How long does it usually take you to finish a project?
- Do you have any routines to put you in the writing mood?
- What time of day do you write best?
- Are there any authors you think you have a similar style to?
- Why did you start writing, and why do you keep writing?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve written?
- Is there a project you want to tackle someday but you don’t feel ready yet?
- What writing goals did you make for 2017 and how are they going?
- Describe your writing process in 3 words or a gif!