Keep calm, fabulous writers, because Beautiful People is back!
YES. You may flail now! Flail copiously, for you have missed this.
As you know, we took a 3-month break from Beautiful People for a NaNoWriMo themed Beautiful Books linkup.
What is Beautiful People?
If you’re new (greetings, mortal) this is a linkup hosted by Sky @ Further Up and Further in and I, where writers answer questions about their books/characters. It’s designed to help you get to know your book better! (And also give us a sneak peek of your works-in-progresses.)
The linkup is open all month. Just a) grab the questions, b) answer them on your own blog, c) either link to our blogs or take the official button, and d) linkup below!
You can check out the official page (FAQs and examples) if you wish it.
But PS. This week is a special edition.
Instead of interviewing characters…we’re interviewing authors.
YES, HUMANOIDS, THIS MEANS YOU.
Get ready to talk about your awesomeness.
Q U E S T I O N S
1. How many years have you been writing? When did you officially consider yourself a ‘writer’?
2. How/why did you start writing?
3. What’s your favorite part of writing?
4. What’s your biggest writing struggle?
5. Do you write best at night or day?
6. What does your writing space look like? (Feel free to show us pictures!)
7. How long does it typically take you to write a complete draft?
8. How many projects do you work on at once?
9. Do you prefer writing happy endings, sad ones, or somewhere in between?
10. List a few authors who’ve influenced your writing journey.
11. Do you let people read your writing? Why or why not?
12. What’s your ultimate writing goal or dream?
13. If you didn’t write, what would you want to do?
14. Do you have a book you’d like to write one day but don’t feel you’re ready to attempt it yet?
15. Which story has your heart and won’t let go?