HELLO, HELLO, WRITERS!
Welcome back to another round of our writers linkup: Beautiful People! We had 47 wonderful linkers last time for our Valentine’s edition (which was awesome, thanks so much for joining in everyone!). There’s no theme this month, but we’ve got some meaty questions for you to mull over.
As always, questions? Comments? ASK AWAY IN THE COMMENTS. And you’re most welcome to interpret the questions however you like. There’s no right/wrong.
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. What is their secret desire?
2. What is the best and brightest moment they experience during the story?
3. What are the emotional places your characters are afraid to go to?
4. Is there a place/city/room where they will never go? Why?
5. If they were permanently leaving town, what would they easily throw out? What would they refuse to part with? (Why?)
6. What do they want (consciously and tangibly)?
7. On the other hand: what do they need (on the emotional, subconscious level)?
8. If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
9. What is the most humiliating event of their life?
10. What things do they turn to when they need a bit of hope?