Welcome to the May Edition of Beautiful People!
HELLO! How are you, writerlings?! Did you survive Camp NaNoWriMo? (I ended up not joining in because…oh, who knows? My book wasn’t quite ready to be written.) SO! Now is the glorious time to tell us all about your Camp projects and introduce us to your novels. We don’t have a theme this month, but feel free to add snippets of your latest WIP.
Also if you have requests for themes or question-suggestions: LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.
We have 45 fantastic linkers last month and we appreciate everyone’s support so much!
Don’t forget to grab the button and/or link to this page on your blog! So anyone can join in!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. Do they get nightmares? If so, why or what of?
2. What is their biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?
3. Are they easily persuaded or do they need more proof?
4. Do they suffer from any phobias? Does it affect their life in a big way?
5. What do they consider their “Achilles heel”?
6. How do they handle a crisis?
7. Do they have a temper?
8. What are their core values and/or religious beliefs?
9. What things do they value most in life?
10. What is one major event that helped shape who they are?