This is going to be awesome, by the way. I’m excited!
Beautiful People is a meme designed to help writers learn more about their characters. The hosts (that’d be Sky @ Further Up and Further In, folks, oh and also me. I’m wonderful) will give you 10 interview questions for you to answer on your own blogs.
You link up. You have mandatory fun. We eat virtual cheesecake together. What’s not to love?!
The linkup is open all month! It will run on the 5th of every month.
1) What is their full name and is there a story behind why they got it?
2) How old are they, and when were they born?
3) Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!)
4) Describe your character’s personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences.
5) What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc?
6) Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
7) If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
8) What is their favourite word?
9) Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.)
10) What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
– Big or small! It’s your choice.
– If you absolutely can’t get the button to link back to my blog, that’s okay! Just make sure somewhere in your post there’s a direct link to my post…that’s so if your bloggly friends want to join in, they know where to go!
Cait is mostly editing. It’s like being “mostly dead”. (Points if you get this reference.) Not committed in either direction. Between mostly-ing (that is so a word), she’s reading WONDER by R.J. Palacio and thanking her lucky stars she never went to middle-school in America. Little kids are vicious and scary.