CAN I TAKE A MOMENT? 60 PEOPLE LINKED UP!!!!!
So that is absolutely thrilling and mind blowing.
Welcome to our July Edition!
Also: We know it’s Camp NaNo, so good luck to everyone who’s madly writing!
This is going to be awesome, by the way. I’m excited!
Beautiful People is a meme designed to help writers learn more about their characters. The hosts (that’d be Sky @ Further Up and Further In, folks, oh and also me. I’m wonderful) will give you 10 interview questions for you to answer on your own blogs.
You link up. You have mandatory fun. We eat virtual cheesecake together. What’s not to love?!
The linkup is open all month! It will run on the 5th of every month.
If you want to read one, check out Sky’s character interview!
NOTE: If you have a private blog, you’re still welcome to use the questions. Obviously you just won’t have the bonus of meeting and chatting with other writers. But you’ll still get to know your character better. Which is awesome.
1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavour of chocolate!)
2) What do they absolutely hate?
3) What do they enjoy learning about?
4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
5) What is their childhood fear?
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
– Big or small! It’s your choice.
– If you absolutely can’t get the button to link back to my blog, that’s okay! Just make sure somewhere in your post there’s a direct link to my post…that’s so if your bloggly friends want to join in, they know where to go!