Greetings, writerlings! I hope you’ve been working hard!
Because I sure haven’t, and I hope you have so I can mildly bask in your productivity. But in my defence I have been doing a lot of plotting of novels. 5 to be precise. But I hope to put all this (evil) plotting to use in November because… NaNoWriMo is just two months away!!
OR DON’T CALM DOWN. WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. #LowKeyFreakingOutMyself I hope you have your books planned. Or, equally, if you have no idea what you’re doing, then I hope you have lots of chocolate. ALSO! We’ll be having a special Introduce NaNo edition next month. So BE THERE. I demand it.
For September, we have a delectable assortment of questions and dooooon’t forget: they’re designed to help you get to know your character better. SO BE DETAILED. And if you have any theme / question requests: LET ME KNOW.
Beautiful People is a writing blog meme which I co-host with the marvellous Sky @ Further Up and Further. We post questions at the beginning of each month (generally around the 5th) that you can answer on your own blogs! It’s designed (A) to help you get to know your characters better, and (B) share with us about your writing projects!
OH! And the linkup is open all month. And check out our FAQ page for more details and to see the archives.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE BUTTON!
Or link to this page so anyone can join in!
- How did you come up with this character?
- Have they ever been starving? Why? And what did they eat to break the fast?
- Do they have a talent or skill that they’re proud of?
- List 3 things that would make them lose their temper.
- What is their favourite type of weather? Least favorite?
- What is their Hogwarts house and/or MBTI personality?
- Are they more likely to worry about present problems, or freak out about the unknown future?
- What is their favourite thing to drink?
- What is their favourite color? Least favorite?
- What is a book that changed their life?