Getting one blog award was a milestone. Getting another? That’s pretty cool! And getting the same one twice?! Wow.
So, basically, we have a lot of questions to answer.
First: 11 facts about yourself.
Second: Answer 11 questions the award giver (and in our case, givers, which makes 22 questions…) gave you.
Third: When you’re finished, make up 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Fourth: Thank whoever nominated you and tag some other bloggers!
Something about Joe’s sore big toe, I think. That was about the time Mum explained that I could read in my head, and I realised, hey wait. I already do that. (But not in a genius-Matilda-sort-of-way. I was still about five.)
2. What is your biggest fear?
I don’t really have one. Ah… I… uh… Annasophia Robb is really good. (I loved Soul Surfer.)
4. Would you eat fish fingers and custard?
Fish fingers? No. Anything but fish!!!
On Tuesdays, yes. There is nothing so undignified as PE. Crab-crawling on the floor is not lady-like in the least. And I’m actually one of those rare people who majorly value dignity and composure. (I hate giggling. And I hate screaming. Unless I’m on a roller coaster. Then it’s kind of fun.)
Cold, wet… oh please no. I get sick too often as it is.
7. Do you get into rows with the chip and pin machines?
Ah… I don’t think so.
Oh, shame. Yes. In the past I’ve been known to be rather….peer pressured. Now? I don’t bother. So I do my thing and hope people don’t survey me as some kind of great grumpy geek. Hey, at least it’s alliterated. (See what I mean?)
9. Have you ever tried to pull Spock’s Vulcan Sleeping trick on people?
10. What are your thoughts on Kitties?
11. Who makes you smile most?
Phew, that was a marathon and a half. So now we make up 11 questions for the people we’ll tag to answer.
1. Do you like ordered chaos or everything in perfect peace?
2. Who is your favourite literary villain?
3. What do you do to relax?
4. Do you have a secret talent that you don’t talk about, or is there a particular talent you wish you had?
5. What’s something zany you do?
6. If the sky was falling, what would be the first thing you’d say?
7. Do you have any extremely unproductive (but extremely fun) hobbies?
8. Have you ever fallen up the stairs?
9. Name 3 tiny, insignificantly minuscular things that frustrate you.
10. Are you a faster or slow runner?
11. Cheese and honey or cheese and jam?
And now! We’ll tag 4 bloggers!
If you decide to have a go at this, feel free to drop your url in the comments so we can come over and look at your answers!
And thanks so much for tagging us Jack and Caitria! Your so nice! We feel utterly honoured.