Frabjous day and happy bloggy birthday to us! We’re turning 3 this week aw how the babies grow up and, as is the Notebook Sisters custom, we’re throwing a happy birthday party. To ourselves. WOOT.
For the next week (25th to 30th of May) serious celebrations will be going down. Trust me: you don’t want to miss this madness. And here’s a fun fact: before we were so obsessed with all-things-books, this blog was quite the homage to Alice in Wonderland. You just trot on over to our very first post of ever. (We even recited the Jabberwocky poem!) Because Cait
loves the Moth is seriously committed to the asylum Splintered series by A.G. Howard, we decided to go back to our roots for this partying week.
What frabjous insanity should you look forward to?
– A.G. Howard will be stopping by for an interview + giveaway of Unhinged swag tomorrow! Eeep, my fangirling heart.
– We have some terrific Etsy store owner sponsors and YOU could win fabulous Alice in Wonderland notebooks.
– We have a party game to play.
– And OH: discussions!
– Plus of course there will be virtual food. Cait IS throwing this party after all.
To kick off today, we’re starting with a little Tea Party Blog Tag. We love to talk about books, and why not do it in an Alice in Wonderland themed way?! Plus: virtual party games are awesome. Am I right?
how to play the Tea Party Blog Tag:
– Snag our 10 questions below and answer them on your own blog.
– If you play you will be able to add in EXTRA points to our rafflecopter widget for the giveaway!
– Link to our blog and add our snazzy party button (below) to your post!
– It’s basically a tag, peoples, juuuust a tag.
– Go just a little bit crazy.
1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you’ve ever read.
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you’ve been “late” to pick them up?
5. Caterpillar: What’s the most confusing book you’ve read?
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you’ve read this year?
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What’s the latest book/series/author that’s completely swallowed your interest?
Now just add your post linky (so we can stalk you politely) and you’re done!
We have two fantastic Etsy Stores sponsoring our giveaways! WOOT. Huge thank you to the immensely talented Crafty Pagan and Notbook! (We hope you can go check out their stores. Like, right now. Go go go.) Because we’re Notebook Sisters we’re giving away notebooks! See what I did there?! And not just any notebooks: Alice in Wonderland themed ones.
– giveaway is INTERNATIONAL
– there will be 6 winners: 3 of each kind of notebook
– prizes will be shipped from the etsy sellers
– to enter, you must recite the Jabberwocky poem. BACKWARDS. Okay! Okay! Not really. But kudos if you know any funky words from the poem.