I have a marvellous game for you today! (HUZZAH!) Let’s have a memory test about AUTHORS.
I’m 99% certain I’m not inventing this game, but I’m making up the questions and I basically rule the world, so let’s play, shall we?
WHAT ONE MUST DO:
- I’ll give you 10 questions. There is NO right/wrong answer, you just have to fill in the questions (in the comment section) without researching. This is why it’s a “test”, my fine folks.
- Put your answers in the comments.
- Do not look for clues. Do not even look at your bookshelves! EYES ON THE BLOG ONLY.
- Admit, also, that playing games is incredibly fun and should be done more often, thus decrees I.
Right! Are you ready?
1. Name a book written by an author named “Jennifer”.
2. List an author published before they were 18.
3. Name an author that wrote the screen-play their book’s film.
4. An author who has lived in more than one country. (Don’t forget to name the country!)
5. An author who has written YA, MG, and Adult books.
6. Name a European author…but NOT from the UK.
7. List what the profession of an author was before they turned to writing.
8. An author with a pseudonym. (Bonus points if you know their real name as well!)
9. List 3 books written by one author that aren’t in the same series.
10. Authors who share the same name (whether first name or last name).
Remember: you can’t look ANYONE up! It must all come from your brain! So best of luck to you, because we know how notoriously holey my memory is.
And since this is my first attempt at a game like this, let me know if it was ridiculously easy, too hard, or tolerably intriguing. HAVE FUN!
Cait @ Paper Fury
…is currently stroking her library haul because she found Skulduggery Pleasant #6 on the shelf! And she didn’t even have to reserve it! She also has Suzanne Collins’ Gregor the Overlander which she’s super excited to try and short stories of retellings by authors like Neil Gaiman and Holly Black. Basically: IT HAS BEEN A GLORIOUS LIBRARY DAY.