I have so so many regrets but you know what? I DID A VLOG.
It’s amazing what happens when you have an little insistent mosquito-like sister who ignores your attempts to play dead and drags your corpse in front of a camera to — BOOM — do a vlog. To be fair, I see my sister very rarely and I am quite fond of her. To be unfair, why did I do this. I have no idea.
So if you’ve ever asked yourself the following questions:
- does PaperFury have a face
- does PaperFury speak
- when can I see more of PaperFury’s bookshelf
- does PaperFury and her sister ever accidentally wear matching clothing
- has PaperFury every maimed her sister
- is the earth round
- cake (yes this is the full question)
- why aren’t apple tarts the national food of sundays because they’re so good
- is it possible to eat the moon
- has PaperFury ever removed the slates from her sister’s bunkbed to watch her fall through and then laughed and laughed and laughed with no regrets….
Then you should watch this video and have about 3% of these questions answer and the rest not becuase LIFE’S NOT FAIR, JIMMY. YOU DON’T GET ALL THE ANSWERS. Nice.
Also make sure you follow my smol sister @jemimadrews on twitter!
And obviously on youtube. She is funny and cute and I raised her with a frightful sense of humour quite like my own. Her hair, though, is purple. I’m not sure why. We’re not all born normally I guess.
At the very least, now you know I’m a rEAL PERSON.
And you can tell your mother that your very favourite internet person (me, obviously, I know you love me most) is REAL and not a secret old gnarly tree hiding behind a laptop. Except I will be hiding after this, forevermore. No repeats hahahaha…No. Never. Again…. #SHY #INTROVERT #REGRETS.