Virtual or not, a party isn’t complete without games! We put our excellent heads together and decided we’d twist the rules on the traditional-party-game-favourites. Today we have
Normally, someone will call out, “Simon says, Put your hands in the air.” A few instructions later, the “Simon says” part might be dropped and someone will yell: “Touch your toes!” (I’m sure none of you clever fellow blogglings have ever been caught out.) So we all know the basic principle of Simon Says, right? (If not, the fount-of-all-knowledge explains.)
Basically. Just do what we say.
Now for our version…
We want you to take a photo of you and a book and send it to us!
Here’s how it’ll work:
1. Take a photo of you and one of your favourite books. (We understand you might not want your face on the internet, so if that’s the case, be creative! Balance the book on your hands. Stand on it and feel tall. Put it in front of your face!)
2. Be creative as you can.
3. Email us: notebooksisters(at)gmail(dot)com (Include the title of the book you’re posing with, your profile-name, and a smiley face. Okay, the last one is optional.)
4. We’ll pick our top 5 (or so) favourites. (This will be based on the creativity of the picture!)
5. We’ll post the finalists on the blog and then YOU will vote for your favourite.
6. Winner will take away 10 Bookish Buttons, from the fabulous etsy story DistinctDesignsUnltd. (You should totally jump over and have a look at this store. The buttons are too cute!)
7. And everyone who plays will have more points to add into our rafflecopter book giveaway at the end of the month!
Make sure your picture is a png or jpg file.
You have until the 14th of April (5 days away!) to get your entries in!
Easy and fabulous, right?
If you have any questions, ask away!