Introverts are often misunderstood. Truth! Last week Mime revealed the truth of how introverts feel when you meet them for the first time.
Today I’ll uncover how you should act when you’re trying to be friends with an introvert.
1. Do NOT under any circumstances pop over to an introvert’s house without warning.
2. Don’t rush things. Take it slow. Steady. Don’t bombard introverts with too much EXTROVERT all at once.
3. They will warm up to you. Honest! Just be gently perseverant.
4. Show you care, no matter how awkward they are around you.
(Because, trust me, introverts feel awkward a lot.)
5. The best way to the become BFFs is to do things they like to do.
6. Introverts try to be polite and nice and not-awkward. But if you go all extra-extravert, they’ll most likely die.
7. Be patient with your introverts. Half the time we feel like this:
Introverts are like this on the outside…
And this on the inside…
cait is 92% introvert. when she is experiencing her other 8%, she’s probably being bribed with ice cream. she’d rather be at home with a book then, what’s the word? oh yeah…socializing. her introvertedness makes talking with human beans in real-life very awkward. she is very fond of her internet friends. very. very. fond. she is currently reading city of bones.