We’re baaaack! Our 1-month hiatus is officially OVER! And WOW, do we have some things planned for you!
I was going to start the post nice and calmly. Like this:
But then, reality struck. We’re more like this:
We have interneeeet again…!! And our blog! Yay, we have missed our blog! (Well, actually we did enjoy the break. But that’s a secret.)
So how was our trip? Oh good, I’m glad you asked. It was fabulous. For those of you who might not know (and our newbies; Hellooo, new followers!), we went for a 3-week holiday outback. That, and we went to our sister’s wedding. Naturally, we plan to inundate you with pictures. But all in good time!
A HUGE thank you (and showers of virtual chocolate) to Mirriam and Christine who guest-posted for us while we were gone! If you missed them, you can catch Mirriam’s post on writing diversely and Christine’s on bookish boyfriends. (Thaaanks, you two!)
So! Updates! And also a poll (who doesn’t like voting on a poll, right?!).
You may remember I (that is, Cait) blogged about my stack of 23 books to read in my absence. Did I finish them? Not quite. I read 17. The ones left over were huuuge. I’m talking 8,000+ pages on the Kindle (I’m used to 4,000 page Kindle books).
And, to be truthfully, I’m also over reading. (Gasp.)
Now I have a lot of reviews! I thought you might like to chose which reviews you wanted to read.
I’ve made a poll in the sidebar! Go vote! Go vote! You can also just comment below.
It’s great to be back, blogglings! (We kind of missed you.) We’re looking forward to catching up reading your blogs, too. And catching up on other important things…like Pinterest.
– We have (at least) 3 discussions planned.
– Cait has some awesome bookish news.
– Mime is doing NaNoWriMo!!!!!!!!!
– Cait has dumped her WIP Super Bad and started a new one called Wish At Your Own Risk.
– Photos of our holiday in middle of the bush! And also some of the wedding.
– Cait cut the insides out of a book and plans to show you the ingeniousness of it.
– We’re super excited to be part of the These Broken Stars blog-tour, on the 20th of November!
– Aaaand! Don’t forget! This SUNDAY is our Quoting Marathon! Rumours have it, we’re going to do Ice Age…